Sunday 1 April 2012

Video Art

This first video blew me away, and still continues to do so. This man is absolutely phenomenal. I can't believe that it is a painting. Never mind that, I can't believe that it comes from this planet. His works are absolutely magnificent. Fair warning, though. It's a bit dizzying at the end. Enjoy:
This is a beautiful song,with such descriptive lyrics. As well, it is from Breaking Dawn. I love the books.They are what truly made me a lover of books, and are a major contributing factor to my writing. It's like moral support, knowledge, entertainment, and wonder all wrapped into a beautifully designed little package.
This song is one of the most beautiful, hypnotic, and wonderful I have come across. Taylor Swift is such an amazing artist. She is beautiful and dedicated, and, of all things, herself. This song was written for the Hunger Games. It really is a shame that it was never used, but, nevertheless, we all know that it should have fit in.

From a great movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. It has such touching themes while still managing to stay fun and loving. This is played by a young girl, Noelle, who was 12 at the time.
P.S. No copyright intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment